This is a true story from Norway. On 10 April 2012, Time.is (http://time.is/) was nominated for the Best Visual Design – Function category in the 16th Annual Webby Awards, the leading international award honoring excellence on the Internet. Pinterest and Volswagen are also competing in the same category of Best Visual Design/Function. Time.is was conceived, designed and programmed by Norwegian web developer Even Scharning. The challenge here is, to compete with social giant and automobile giant in the same category. So, I hope you ll support this self initiative, share with your friends, followers and other bloggers. Lets create a buzz and spread this away.
Voting Link : http://pv.webbyawards.com/ballot/21
I thought you would find this article about Time.is very useful and interesting, so I provide some facts about Time.is for you here:
– It is the most exact clock on the World Wide Web, with an unmatched accuracy down to ±0.005 seconds
– Time.is shows the correct time even if your computer’s clock doesn’t
– It has the time for 7 million locations
– Translated into 33 languages, including Chinese, Arabian and Esperanto
– The calendar tells you how many days there are between selected days
– The meeting planner makes it easy to keep in touch with the ones you care about in other time zones
Time.is has already been featured on Lifehacker, Mashable, Hacker News and several other sites.
Time.is- exact time, any time zone http://time.is/
—- Follow Time.is!
About The Webby Awards:
Hailed as the “Internet’s highest honor” by the New York Times, The Webby Awards is the leading international award honoring excellence on the Internet, including Websites, interactive advertising & media, online film & video, and mobile & apps. Established in 1996, the 16th Annual Webby Awards received nearly 10,000 entries from all 50 and over 60 countries worldwide. The Webby Awards is presented by The International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences. Sponsors and Partners of The Webby Awards include: Yahoo!, Vitamin T, MLB Advanced Media, Rackspace Hosting, JWT, The Atom Group, Financial Times, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and Guardian News and Media.